Wednesday 28 October 2015

New Talent Award Shortlist



I had exciting news last week when I learned I’ve been shortlisted for the New Talent Award at the Love Stories Awards. It’s a huge thrill to see my name on the list. For some reason the awards webpage is now at the top of my ‘most visited’ list. Can’t think why…

Also on the shortlist are some friends from the RNA Birmingham Chapter. Congratulations and good luck to Bernadette O’Dwyer, who’s also on the shortlist for the New Talent Award, Alison May (Best Short Romance) and Sheryl Browne (Best Romantic Ebook). It's going to be a great party.

The awards are being held on the 18th November in London, on the same day as the RNA Winter Party so I’ve decided to go the whole hog and go to not one but two parties that day. Finally I get a glimpse of the glamorous lifestyle authors are supposed to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment